Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love who you are!




Hi Everyone! I hope all is well. I wanted to let you know that Tuesday June 29th makes one month of me being natural! Im so excited. I have so many excellent posts to come. But I had to stop by and say to all my lovely ladies...Love who you are. I really mean it! We must embrace who we are, and be 100 percent confident with what we have to offer before anyone else can love us. Too many of us seek approval and love from all the wrong places. Love who you are and everyone else will follow.It doesn't matter if your skinny or of a larger size, Relaxed hair or Natural, we have to find peace and joy from within. So today ladies, start appreciating yourself, because I certainly do. On that note...we will meet up again soon!
Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!
XOXOXO
Nelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment