Hi everyone! I did my big chop. I transitioned since Dec 09. I am finally natural! I can't believe how thick my hair is. Such a big difference! I love my tight coils it has personality already! I really enjoyed my transitioning phase. I tried kinky twist, flexi rod sets, headwraps, wigs, and braid outs. Unfortunately I had to big chop early because my hair was really tangled. If you are still transitioning the best advice I have for you is to detangle properly! Its so important! I look forward to continuing my healthy hair journey with you. I will be doing reviews on hair products and putting up different styles I will try. Any suggestions and comments are always welcomed.
Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!
Love your hair... it looks great
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy! And so will yours. I cant wait!
ReplyDeleteIT'S GORGEOUS! (Cary Grant's Voice)
ReplyDelete