Monday, September 20, 2010

Coconut Oil Hair Challenge



Hi Everyone! I hope all is well. Some readers asked what is a good oil to use. This oil is one of my favorites! Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Yes this oil works wonders. Not only can you cook with it, its great for your skin and especially your hair. Coconut Oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties as well as vitamin and mineral goodness. When asked what products thicken hair, regrow bald spots and give hair a nice shine I always refer to Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil has protein, I add it to all my conditioners as a light protein treatment. Those proteins strengthen the hair strand, and you will see less breakage in a short time. I know I did. I was able to grow my relaxed hair to a length it never reached in a period of 6 months. Coconut oil is apart of my daily regimen. I massage it into my scalp, stimulating the blood flow (which promotes hair growth) I also put some on my fingertips as I unravel my twists in the morning. It gives my hair a glow, I often get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. I want you to join me on my healthy hair journey by participating in my coconut oil hair challenge. I guarantee you, you will see results. I am on a 6 month challenge. Coconut Oil should be used regularly. If you want to please send me pictures of your hair journey for the next six months. Even if you do not send me the pictures I recommend that you document your hair journey. At times you may think your hair isn't growing but when you look at a picture from 3 months prior you will see the growth. I buy my extra virgin coconut oil from amazon. I use Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. The amazon link is below.

http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-15-Ounce/dp/B001EO5Q64/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286927294&sr=8-1


Until Next Time.

Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!!
Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment