
Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying this awesome summer! I have learned so much since my big chop. I want to share what has been working for me. Tip #1 If you want your hair to grow...Leave it alone. Yes i know it sounds strange but it works. The less manipulation- the more length you can retain. I currently wear my hair in a chunky fro. When going to bed my hair is in big twists. I detangle mostly by hand. I noticed within a month that my hair had significantly grown. Tip #2 Keep your hair clean. I like to shampoo my hair twice a month and co wash (conditioner wash) twice a month. The cleaner my hair is the less tangled it becomes. Dirt can get trapped into your coils and become hard to remove, the best way to eliminate such problems is to keep your hair and scalp clean. Tip #3 Detangle Detangle Detangle. I like to finger detangle while I have conditioner in my hair, such as Knot Today by Kinky Curly or Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence. Take your time, if you rush through your detangling process you will lose more hair than you need to. This has been working for me. If you have some pointers/tips that work in your hair growth process please list them below. Until Next Time....
Best Wishes, Good Health, and Happy Hair Growing
Nelly
No comments:
Post a Comment