Hi Friends and Family,
Don't you love it when you find blogs that have USEFUL information? Over the past year I've learned so much about taking care of my hair. I want to share my healthy hair journey and healthy lifestyle change with you. I will be giving my opinion on certain topics and reviews on items I have tried and on some that I will try in the future. Please feel free to comment and ask questions or suggest things that I should try/review. I'm hoping that my healthy journey can be an inspiration to you all. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Luv yah, Nelly!
View comments for this post.
Don't you love it when you find blogs that have USEFUL information? Over the past year I've learned so much about taking care of my hair. I want to share my healthy hair journey and healthy lifestyle change with you. I will be giving my opinion on certain topics and reviews on items I have tried and on some that I will try in the future. Please feel free to comment and ask questions or suggest things that I should try/review. I'm hoping that my healthy journey can be an inspiration to you all. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Luv yah, Nelly!
View comments for this post.
I'm so proud of you. I wish you much success. I see that your hair has come along way. I remember the days of teaching you how to style your short hair as we were growing up; and look at you now. You have grown and learned how to take care and create a product to promote healthy growth in your hair. Looking forward to picking up my supplies next month and getting started to fixing my damage and over processed hair.
ReplyDeleteOk, Where do i start? I'm thinking of cutting my hair really short and start all over. It's so dry and damage since I've moved here. I haven't been to the hair dresser in over 2 years. So what would you suggest as a starters package?
ReplyDelete