
Hi Friends and Family!!!
I hope all is well. I wanted to share something that changed my hair journey for the better... A detangling comb! Yes it works! A small toothed comb does not glide through our hair. It takes effort and your hair pays the price. Our ends are so fragile, using a small toothed comb makes your hair over time fall out. When you get your next touch-up or do a length check pay attention to your ends and see if they are thin, uneven, or translucent (if you can partially see through them.) That means your ends are damaged, you will need to repair them or...possibly clip them. Using a detangling comb or a wide toothed comb aids in your healthy hair journey. I recommend that if you are using a small toothed comb regularly, please replace it with a wide toothed or detangling comb. You will not be disappointed! It is vital to know how to comb through your hair. Start at your ends and gently work your way to your roots. If you have a tangle or knot stop and detangle gently with your fingers (finger detangle). By doing so you will keep your hair length. How do you detangle? Share your techniques and suggestions below. Best Wishes and Happy Hair Growing!!!!
View comments for this post.
Ok, I definetly need to try this. I do use a small tooth comb and my hair is coming out in clumps EVERYTIME I comb it. I'm going tomorrow and pick one up, thanks for the tip.
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Look for a wide toothed comb that doesn't have sharp edges! Let me know how it goes! Best Wishes Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!
ReplyDelete