Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cadian Carter- Jan 2011 Hair Inspiration






Hi Everyone! I hope all is well. For 2011, I wanted to share the journeys, tips, and experiences of other lovely ladies and Cadian Carter is a wonderful hair inspiration to start the year off with. She is Bold, Creative, and Naturally Beautiful. Keep reading...she has a lot of inspirational things to say.

Cadian, How long have you been on your healthy hair journey?

I've been on my natural hair journey for 8 months.

What 3 products can you NOT live with out?

I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT live without Shea Moisture anything by them because its great for moisture of course, Curlisto Natural Coils Paste because in addition to slicking my edges, its extremely good at taming while providing excellent moisture and care; and Curls Goddess Curl exclusively at Target because its excellent for twist outs and braid outs.

Who is your hair inspiration?/What keeps you motivated?

My natural hair inspiration, or as my husband has set for me (LOL) is Marsha Ambrosius because her hair is gorgeous and full! It motivates me because it shows me what my hair COULD and WILL be:)



What is your favorite hairstyle?

I LOVE twistouts and braidouts! I have a reddish plum color right now so it really makes it pop when I do braidouts!! I'm definitely not afraid to be fro-licious either:)


Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I love being natural! I've never loved my hair as much as I do now! Its taught me how beautiful I am and how easy it is to take care of your hair chemical free. All you need is a little patience and confidence.

What tips do you have for other ladies?

Moisturize!!! I find the best Moisturizers are those that contain Shea Butter. Anything containing petroleum and Mineral oil, just sits on top of your hair. If you want soft hair that embraces your personal curl, Shea butter is the best product you can ever own! Homemade oil treatments work too. A little jojoba oil and peppermint will have your hair shiny smooth and moisturized. And if you want understanding, pick up Thank God I'm Natural the best book next to the Bible you can own:)

Thank you Cadian Carter for stopping by Nelly's True Natural Products. You shared alot of beneficial information that will be put to good use. I wish you all the success and hope you meet all your hair goals.

Until Next Time...

Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!

Nelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment