
Hi Everyone! I hope all is well. I have been resistant to buying MAC products for YEARS! But I finally gave in and bought MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation in color NC50. And when I say I love this product...that's an understatement. I am so upset with myself for waiting so long to purchase one of the best foundations I have ever used! It is a medium to full coverage foundation, that is light weight and does not leave my face oily or shiny. Nor does it easy rub off easily onto my hands or clothing. (That is really important!) NC50 is one of the first foundations I've used that is extremely close to my complexion. It did not leave my face looking red (as some other brands I have tried.) It makes me still look like myself, and I love that! I appreciate MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation because I aim to look as natural as possible. A little bit of the foundation goes a long way, it goes on smooth and sets well in a few minutes. I also have fairly sensitive skin and I have not had a reaction. So I'm really excited about this product. If you have any further questions, know of any other foundations I should try or if you want to leave your personal experience with MAC products, please feel free to comment below.
So Until Next Time...
Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!
Nelly
ARen't you in love!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I am definitely a fan of MAC Foundation now.
ReplyDelete