Hey!!!! I hope all is well. I wanted to tell you that I am in love with head wraps!!!!! Yes I cant get enough of them! They are so so comfortable. I feel at ease while I'm wearing them. You can dress them up with big earrings and accessories. I've added a touch of Nelly-my signature flowers. I received so many compliments. So far I only have solid colors. I would like to get some sophisticated print head wraps in the future. The head wraps helped me tremendously during this transitional phase. Try a head wrap...trust me, you won't be disappointed! Until next time....
Best Wishes, Good Health and Happy Hair Growing!!!
I agree! You look great with them and they definitely help with transitioning! I only have two right now but they were a big help almost a year ago while transitioning when I wanted the effect of an afro poking through a headwrap.
ReplyDeleteI found the perfect size afro hairpiece which matched my natural texture and got a great wrap @ a local beauty supply store. I got exactly what I wanted!
Headwraps are where it's at!
Love this pic Nelly - Just Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rina!
ReplyDelete