Sunday, March 21, 2010

All About My Hair Regimen!

Now that I am transitioning to natural there will be some updates soon! But here is my regimen as of today.

1. Moisturize and Seal my ends daily.
My moisturizer consists of :
Water
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil
Tea-tree Oil, Sweet Orange Oil


All these items are kept in a spray bottle. I spray my hair lightly then seal my ends with my TruNatureByNelly Shea Butter Blend or my
six-ingredient TruNatureByNelly Hair Oil.

2. Cowash once a week. (washing hair with conditioner instead of shampoo)
I cowash with Suave Naturals coconut conditioner mixed with extra virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil.

3. Prepoo once a week. (pre-shampoo treatment)
I use TruNatureByNelly Hair Oil. I like to leave it in my hair for at least 3 hours. However sometimes I leave the prepoo treatment in overnight. I then proceed to:

4. Shampoo once a week with Suave Naturals Coconut Shampoo.

5. After every wash I apply my TruNatureByNelly Shea Butter Blend on my hair. It leaves it so SOFT!

6. Once a month I clarify. It is important to do a prepoo before the clarifying shampoo treatment.

(As for protein treatments- I rarely do them. If I feel like I need a protein treatment, I use Mane and Tail Shampoo and or Conditioner or Aphogee Shampoo.)

7. I deep condition every other week. I use Herbal Essence Hello Hydration or Queen Helena Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream.

I hope this helps! Until next time...Best Wishes, Good Health, and Happy Hair Growing!!! - Nelly


View Comments for this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment